Monday, June 8, 2009

In the dark with God


At the amusement park in May I rode the boat chute with a precious two year old. We went through a long dark, tunnel and the little lad was looking right up at me yet couldn't see me. He kept calling out my name and I'd say, "I'm right here. You can't see me but I'm here." I put my arm around him to assure him of my presence.

How many times I've been in a long, dark tunnel and looked up and called out to my Heavenly Father. His answer is a strong, secure Arm and a very sure Presence. "He has never , never failed. He will always prevail. The Lord, He is still in control." "Standing somewhere in the shadows you'll find Jesus." "Lo, I am with you always ..."

"The eternal God is thy Refuge, and underneath are the everlasting Arms..." Deuteronomy 33:27

No comments:

Post a Comment