Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cookbooks for Sale!!


Our church youth choir is making a trip to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania next month. I am not a youth , but I get to go too! We are selling cookbooks to fund this trip. They are $18.00 each or two for $30.00. These books have over 500 recipes in them including my mom's "famous" Italian Cream Cake! Go to churchchoirmusic.com to order. Add $2.00 S&H for U.S. orders and not sure for foreign orders . If we get any we'll check into how much more shipping and handling. The books are called "Concord Cookin'"and include such delectables as Spicy Beef Enchiladas, Smothered Pork Chops, Easy Peach Cobbler,Upside Down Wheat-free Cheesecake,White Chocolate Buttercream Icing, Mamaw's Fudge, Haystacks, Canned Tomatoes, Easy Canned Pickles, and even some funny ones of Friends of Animals Sandwich, Elephant Stew, Popped Duck, and of course being from the South we had to put one in for 'Possum! I'll try to have a pic of the cookbook up here tonight after I get in from church. I'm late now, gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment